There is a growing "Urban Farm Movement" of city and suburban folks who wish to return to their agricultural roots by raising of small flocks of chickens in an urban setting. These "Urban Farmers" or "Backyard Enthusiasts" have many reasons for keeping chickens. But the one thing most of them lack is the knowledge to make the dream come alive.
Everything You Need to Know
People raise chickens for a variety of reason. If you want to raise chickens for any of these reasons, this is a must-have resource:
* For Fresh Eggs: A natural and holistic source of protein.
* For Meat: An excellent source of low fat protein
* Drug Free: Are you concerned about the effects of drugs in the food supply? You can raise your chickens free of drugs like antibiotics
* Insect Control and Fertilizer: Chickens thrive on bugs and their manure makes some of the best fertilizer there is
* For Exhibition or as Family Pets: They come in all shapes, sizes and colors. What a relaxing distraction from the rush of every day life
* Save the Planet: Chickens are a sustainable and local food source that educates, promotes responsibility and helps consumers to reduce their carbon footprints in these days of ecological awareness
Discover everything you need to know about keeping chickens at home: your backyard, the city, suburbs, or anywhere for that matter. You'll absolutely have all of the information you need. Everything. Seriously, it's all here and more!
Grab Your Copy Today
* what you must do BEFORE YOU EVER SPEND A PENNY
* Learn about the history of domestic chickens and why the Greeks and Romans idolized them
* Learn the four categories and two classes of chickens and what's important to know about them
* Which breed is right for your needs?
* Should you raise chicks or get full grown chickens from the start?
* How to determine the sex of baby chicks
* How to keep your flock healthy and productive
* And much, much more.
This comprehensive resource covers all the bases in masterful, everyday simplicity. If you have chickens in your plans, grab your copy of this excellent resource today.